Inclusion in this list does not imply endorsement.
- Aging Teeth: A guide to maintaining oral hygiene as you age. From AuraGlow.
- Comprehensive Guide on Dental Health and Care for Seniors: “Based on official ADA recommendations and other reputable sources.” From Authority Dental.
- Essential Tremor Reduction: An FDA-approved, non-invasive device to help reduce essential tremor. From Cala Trio.
- Eye Care:
- Eye Care & Health: A brief explanations of the most common eye issues with links to pages with more detailed information about each. From Vision Center.
- Eye Care Guide for Seniors: A guide about “prevention and preservation of eye health,” as well as links to more resources. From NVision.
- Eye Conditions and Diseases: A detailed guide on everything from blurry vision to puffy eyes. From All About Vision.
- How Seniors Can Access Care from Home: A guide to remote healthcare options. From WorkWave.
- 12 Ways to Advocate for Yourself as a Cancer Patient: Guidance on asking questions, choosing your doctor, learning about your diagnosis, and more. From Asbestos.com.
- American Cancer Society: A resource for expert information, support of patients, and prevention guidance.
- CBD Oil for Parkinson’s Disease: “The American Parkinson’s Disease Association indicates that complementary medicine such as yoga and massage can provide relief from symptoms of PD. Research is also finding that CBD oil can potentially help too.” From Drug Science.
- Mesothelioma Resources: Mesothelioma is a fatal cancer that is caused by exposure to asbestos particles and usually affects older adults in their 60’s and 70’s.
- Mesothelioma Alliance: An alliance of mesothelioma survivors offering insights so “you can learn about aspects of this cancer that spell hope.”
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance: Resources and information about causes, prognosis, and treatment.
- Mesothelioma Guide: Their comprehensive guide includes up-to-date information about living with mesothelioma, doctors, and treatment options.
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Center: Helps families locate local lawyers specializing in this disease.
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Network: Offering a monthly online support group; an on-staff doctor and nurse available to answer any medical-related questions; 24-hour live chat support and Patient Advocates.
- Mesothelioma Support: Suggestions from Mesothelioma.net for patients, their friends, family and caregivers as they struggle to come to terms with and deal with this disease.
- Mesothelioma Veterans Center: Because of the prevalence of asbestos use in the military in the past, 1/3 of all mesothelioma patients are veterans. This organization helps spread awareness to veterans and their families.
- Treat Mesothelioma: An informational website that “aspires to educate the public on the dangers of asbestos and to assist people who may have already been diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease.”
- Why Does Mesothelioma Target Seniors?: An article about the “long latency period associated with mesothelioma,” with links to other resources.
- Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation: The Foundation’s mission is to improve the quality of life of people in the Parkinson’s Disease community, with the goal of bridging the gap between diagnosis and cure with the best evidence-based programming available at no or low cost.
- Seniors’ Health Resources: A wide-ranging listing of resources compiled by the NIH’s National Library of Medicine and presented by MedlinePlus.