- Alcoholism in Veterans: From Alcohol Addiction Center, information about alcohol abuse and its relationship to PTSD, its effects on individuals and families, and resources for veterans with Alcohol Use Disorder.
- Complete Guide for Veteran Seniors: From the National Council for Aging Care, “a resource to help seniors and their families learn more about the specifics of planning for their later years.”
- Senior Veterans Service Alliance: Lists appeals agents, advocates and eldercare services in many areas of the country. These individuals and providers help senior veterans and their survivors understand veterans benefits available to them.
- Substance Abuse Resources for Veterans: Questions about veteran substance abuse addressed, as well as information on rehab centers and VA options; from The Recovery Village.
- Understanding PTSD: An infographic that addresses what PTSD is, what the treatments are, what causes it, and what the common misconceptions about the illness are.
- VA Disability Rates: A table that shows the VA disability payout rates for 2018, showing what percentage of disabled veterans end up with which rates. It also compares rates between those with spouses and children, along with some other considerations.
- Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Pension (A&A Pension): VeteranAid.org provides information, free of charge, to veterans, their spouses and families about the A&A Pension, which provides benefits that reduce the cost of senior care for veterans and surviving spouses who require assisted living
- Veterans and Substance Abuse: Statistical information, causes, symptoms, and where to find help. From AddictionResource.com.
- Veterans and Tobacco Addiction: Where to Seek Support: Information about and links to resources about nicotine addiction and how to quit.
Switch to our mobile site