Inclusion in this list does not imply endorsement.
- Aging and Sleep: Sleep tips for older adults from Casper.
- Best Mattresses for Seniors: A guide from MattressAdvisor.com.
- Complete Guide to The Health Benefits of Sleep: This guide “aims to raise awareness about the dangers associated with lack of sleep, causes of poor sleep patterns, and offers tips and advice for creating a healthy bedtime routine.” Offered by Sunday Mattresses & Beds.
- Everything You Need to Know About How Sleep Changes As You Age: A guide that explores the questions of what exactly changes in our bodies throughout adulthood that causes shifts in our sleep habits and the relationship between sleep deprivation and aging. Offered by Mattress Clarity.
- Grief and Sleep: A guide to coping with insomnia after loss. From Mattress Advisor.
- Sleep and Aging: Senior Sleep Guide: Offered by Tuck Sleep Foundation, a Seattle-based “non-profit community devoted to improving sleep hygiene, health and wellness through the creation and dissemination of comprehensive, unbiased, free web-based resources.”
- Sleep and Aging: Sleep Guide for Seniors: A guide to understanding “common sleep problems seniors face and how to treat them.” From Mattress Advisor.
- Sleep Guide for Seniors: Offered by Mattress Help, a website created by “a Techie, a Writer, and a Mattress Guy” to help people sleep better by “finding the right mattress for them.” Mattress companies do not pay them for their reviews; they do, however, have affiliate relationships with some companies and receive “a small commission at no additional cost” to the consumer.
- Your Guide to Better Sleep and Mental Health: Everything from knowing your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle to creating an optimal sleep space. From SleepHealth.