Inclusion in this list does not imply endorsement.
- Aging and Sleep: Sleep tips for older adults from Casper.
- Complete Guide to the Health Benefits of Sleep: This guide “aims to raise awareness about the dangers associated with lack of sleep, causes of poor sleep patterns, and offers tips and advice for creating a healthy bedtime routine.” Offered by Sunday Mattresses & Beds.
- CPAP Buyers Guide: A list of the nine things “worth considering and comparing when looking at a new Auto CPAP machine.” From CPAP Reviews.
- Everything You Need to Know About How Sleep Changes As You Age: A guide that explores the questions of what exactly changes in our bodies throughout adulthood that causes shifts in our sleep habits and the relationship between sleep deprivation and aging. Offered by Mattress Clarity.
- Grief and Sleep: A guide to coping with insomnia after loss. From Mattress Advisor.
- Guide to Bedroom Fall Prevention: Offered by Slumber Yard.
- Restful Sleep Without Drugs: “These sober sleeping tips can provide a guideline for ensuring restorative sleep during recovery.” They are also useful for anyone looking for suggestions to help with sleep. From Whole Health by Dr. Ligotti.
- Sleep and Aging: Sleep Guide for Seniors: A guide to understanding “common sleep problems seniors face and how to treat them.” From Mattress Advisor.
- Sleep Guide for People with Disabilities: This guide “helps those with disabilities better understand the special sleep requirements of their condition, how best to approach getting better quality sleep, and other factors which can help the disabled get better, more fulfilling sleep.” From Healthy Sleepy.
- Your Guide to Better Sleep and Mental Health: Everything from knowing your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle to creating an optimal sleep space. From SleepHealth.
Mattresses and Beds
- Adjustable Beds for Seniors: “The adjustable bed industry has developed features that combat common issues that seniors encounter.” From Rest Right Mattress.
- Best Mattresses for Seniors: A guide from MattressAdvisor.com.
- Best Mattresses for Seniors: A different guide, this one offered by Tuck Sleep, which offers “in-depth product reviews and information.”
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for Seniors: An examination of “things for seniors to consider when buying a mattress.” From Nolah.
- Sleep Guide for Seniors: Offered by Mattress Help, a website created by “a Techie, a Writer, and a Mattress Guy” to help people sleep better by “finding the right mattress for them.” Mattress companies do not pay them for their reviews; they do, however, have affiliate relationships with some companies and receive “a small commission at no additional cost” to the consumer.